Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gone in the Blink of an Eye

Thank you to Holly who posted a very kind mention of my personalized recipe cards yesterday on Decor8, and thank you to everyone who's placed orders for them. The 16 sets that I had pre-printed went so fast, I can't believe it. I'll be printing everyone's names over the next couple of days.

I've ordered more paper to print more of both the mum version, and the hearts version. I hope to have them ready over the weekend. I've started a list of names and email addresses for anyone who'd like to know when more are ready. If you'd like to be included, just send me an email at christy[at]thepetitepress[dot]com. Thanks, everyone!

– Christy

5 comments:

  1. just wanted to tell you that I saw your work at decor 8 and visited your site. I LOVE what you do

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to follow your blog, is there any way? I just want to make sure i check back in!

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Christy! That's so awesome! My mom loves her mum recipe cards, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my order for the personalized recipe cards yesterday and I'm over the moon about how beautiful they turned out. Not only that but I was so impressed with the simple, yet beautiful wrapping of my order. It felt like such a gift to open. Thanks for such beautiful work and I'll be sure to tell everyone I know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Courtney! I appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad you liked everything.

    ReplyDelete