Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nathalie's Notecards



I've been working on a number of new custom pieces lately (part of the reason I've been so quiet!), and hope to share some of them with you over the coming weeks. I'll start by introducing you to Nathalie Márquez Courtney, a photographer in Dublin, Ireland, who asked me to make her some bookmarks, business cards and notecard sets using her logo and a luscious embossed swirl in the background. Above are the notecards, which were printed on Crane Lettra 100% cotton paper, and the accompanying peach and robin's egg blue envelopes, which added punch to the package. Check out Nathalie's gorgeous photography here.

2 comments:

  1. stunning! both your work and hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Your work is so amazing.

    The colors of the envelopes are some of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete